Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Silly Boy


Today I was trying to get Colby together to go pick Brayden up from school... just like always. I told him to go get shoes on and of course he doesn't want to. We go through this a lot.... if he knows he's not getting out of the car, he doesn't want to put his shoes on. I don't blame him, really. However, he has this foot fetish that he can't walk in the garage without shoes because his feet get dirty. So, I end up carrying him to the car. Lately it is getting harder and harder to do this.....because he is 36 lbs. now and also my lil' pregnant belly is starting to get in the way! So today as I was lifting him to the car, I told him that mommy can't do this anymore because I have a baby in my tummy. To this he sweetly replied,"But mommy, it's alright, the baby isn't crying... see?"

2 comments:

Bridget said...

How cute... Was that pic taken at Cracker Barrell?

Heather said...

No, it's from his trip with Bob to Montana - but it does look like Cracker Barrel!