Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Soccer Boys





My two cute boys had their first soccer games on Saturday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be there because of my girls getaway this weekend, but Bob said they had so much fun! Colby even scored 2 goals in his game and both boys were beaming as they relived their game experience telling me about it! Brayden's team is called the "Silver Snakes" and Colby's is the "Green Goblins". Actually, Colby's team doesn't have a name, but he was upset that Brayden's team had a name and his didn't....so, Bob, the great Dad that he is, came up with a name and now Colby is on cloud 9 being on the "Green Goblins"!!

4 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

Hey Heather! I keep on finding people from the old ward. We just started a blog a couple of months ago. You should check it out! It's so much fun to see what is going on with everyone.

Bridget said...

I love the name Green Goblins, that is a cute story.

Natalie Hall said...

Ok why did we not put are boys on the same team. We are not doing very good about connecting. Green Goblins is a great name.
Hope you are doing ok. Please call for anything. You should be finding out real soon what you are having. Good luck!

Amber said...

Okay, seriously update your BLOG!