Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sprink Break in California

We had a fabulous vacation last week in Northern Cali. It was beautiful in the Spring and the weather was great! Here's some pics to recap our trip: Foresthill Bridge - tallest in California! Took a break from the drive to walk it!
My boys

Lily refused to be held anymore.

Boys in front of the Kelp Forest at Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Lily Chillin' in the stroller.

They hatched!

We went to a bike festival, too. They had some fun stuff for the kids - like riding bikes & bounce houses. It was cool to see some of the athletes do jumps and flips on their bikes.


Go Brayden!

Poor Colby is terrified to ride his bike without training wheels. Hopefully I'll convince him soon!

Lily

Ryan Leech - a guy who does these awesome bike tricks! It was amazing!


We went to the beach in Carmel. It was a gorgeous day!



Brayden building a sand castle for Lily.


My boys debating whether the water is too cold to get in--they eventually did--I wouldn't dare!


Cuties

Lily loved the sand and wanted Daddy to sit and play with her.


Colby always has to pose with something...this time it's a shovel full of sand. :)


Lily doing her 'Ta Da' thing with Mommy.


Wait for me!!

Eating lunch at Union Square in San Francisco.


Lily @ Union Square. She loved it when I fed the birds and they'd all come around her.

My sweetheart.


Brayden & Cole at Pier 39. Man those seals stink!


Taking a break from the stroller.

My guys playing on these metal seals.


Our fam on the Cable car.


Golden Gate Bridge - taken from a hill that Bob ran up.

3 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

I am so excited to see you guys. These pictures just reconfirmed that feeling. Looks like fun.

Jadrian said...

I love California! I was recently just there two weeks ago! Looks like it was a fun vacation!

Megan G said...

How Fun!