Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Morning

We had a fabulous Easter this year! The night before Easter we made "Easter Story Cookies" which was fun to do with the boys and helped them learn more about the atonement. On Easter morning their baskets were full of sand toys and flip flops - and then they were off looking for candy filled eggs around the house!
Colby with rooster hair :)
A few days before Easter I was talking to Colby about why we have Easter. We were talking about Jesus when he suddenly exclaimed,"Mom, I know somebody OLDER than Jesus!" and I said,"Oh, yeah?" and he when on super excitedly,"Yeah, he's like 9....or even 10!!" His eyes were all big with amazement-it was soo funny!


My two sweet boys sharing their candy.

Lily loved to play in the grass.


My kiddos

3 comments:

Jadrian said...

So fun! Your kids are so CUTE!! Miss you!

Amber said...

So cute! Love how Lily has the clip in her hair right when she wakes up:) That's my girl!

Mike and Shannon said...

i love seeing what you guys are up to. I can't tell you how much I miss having you here and especially in YW. We have girls camp in one month... is it possible it's already been one year? You are too cute, and the nicest!