Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yosemite

Okay, I'll be honest...I wasn't exactly excited when we drove up to Yosemite. It was out of our way while driving to Reno, however, Bob and the boys really wanted to go. It is a beautiful place. Bob and I went there a few years ago when we went to San Fransisco - and I had forgotten how angelic it is.
Here's Bob and the kids at the entrance of the park (and puka - but you can only see Bob holding her leash).


So here's me, the kids, and Puka. (Bob and I switched places :) )

The boys went on a hike with Bob while Lily and I took a nap. Colby kept pretending he was Yoda with his walking stick.

We all had lunch at a picnic table surrounded by incredible views! But apparently the bees enjoyed the view, too, so halfway through lunch we headed back to the hotel room for fear we'd get stung.
My G Q boys.


And the next day we arrived at our new home in Reno!!

No comments: