Thursday, October 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland (more like fall)

Uncharacteristically of Reno, it snowed the weekend we got there. I blame Craig and Cynthia for bringing the cold down from Boise! (They came to visit that weekend) Bob and my boys had a snowball fight. This is a lovely pic of my hubby pretending to throw a snowball at me. Or so I thought. I was holding Lily and taking pictures. - Should've got one of me & Lily with snow all over our faces! I think Bob had more fun than my kids!

This pic is out of order. We went to Lake Tahoe with Craig & Cynthia. It was so weird to see snow on the beach!
Back to the snowball fight - Colby was sad that he got hit with a snowball - and while Bob was comforting him, Brayden got him in the back.

Brayden so excited about the snow.

Our fam at Lake Tahoe. (I decided to shave my head.)

Craig & Cynth - such a cute couple!
Aren't I a great photographer?! Okay, Okay, so I cheated. This is a pic they had in the visitor center! But this is what it looked like on the drive to Lake Tahoe. It was so gorgeous!

My fam in the visitor's center.

My two cuties. Poor Colby - he had the worst chapped lips and wouldn't let me put chapstick on him.

Lily - happy to be out of her snow coat!

5 comments:

Amy Mella said...

Were you dying? That looks SO cold! I hope you like Reno.

Bridget said...

You look freezing. I don't envy that, but I hope all is well there. We miss you and I hope you are getting settled in.

Jadrian said...

Looks cold, just a little different from Arizona right? haha,poor Colby, with his lips... hope that your just loving it up there!! miss you!

Kandis said...

Hello! I just barley checked your blog and was so excited to see so many fun family pics! I miss you guys!!! It looks like you all are enjoying Reno! Are you getting used to the cold yet?

Mike and Shannon said...

We miss you guys! I was just thinking about you today Heather and remember some of the good times in YW! It's beautiful and my kids will be jealous to see snow and a snowball fight without them! Take care.