Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Go Wolf Pack!!!




This last weekend we went on a family date! I was very leary - dinner and a basketball game with my three kiddos?????
We went to downtown Reno - ate at a nice Italian restaurant. My kids were PERFECT! Had great manners and they didn't even have crayons there! My boys grabbed some tooth picks on our way out (as you can tell in the pics) and on to the UNR (University of Nevada Reno) vs. Fresno game. My kids had a Blast! Brayden and Colby loved cheering and actually kinda knew what was happening in the game. Lily was in awe of all this new stuff - so she sat quietly sucking her fingers the whole time! Wow - I couldn't believe how much fun we all had!! Oh, and Bob caught a shirt that the cheerleaders were throwing! Brayden couldn't wait to get home and wear it to bed! (Though it was 10 sizes to big!) All in all - it was a great night! :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! You hit the jackpot with them all happy and intrigued - lucky!

Amy said...

No way is Lilly that big - she is all grown up!! So crazy! Fun to see what you guys are up to!

Kandis said...

So fun! You guys are very brave and are such a cute family! Miss you!