Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas

Yippee, I am finally posting about Christmas!! We had an awesome, relaxing Christmas just with our little fam. There were many highlights so thought I'd just name a few...... My inlaws bought our fam a Wii. This is Brayden perfecting his bowling swing! When we first got the Wii, I was the bowling Queen!! - Now Bob and Brayden get strikes almost every roll! We also love boxing! Bob and I decided it's a great way to solve any marrital spats! :)

This is Lily's favorite toy! She started out throwing the baby out of the stroller and playing with the toys - and now, just weeks later, she's giving the baby kisses and pushing the stroller all around the house! It's so fun having a little girl!

Star Wars was the theme this year! My dad got Colby this HUGE Millenium Falcon and Brayden this way cool R2D2 Robot! Even Bob was in Heaven! ;)
We loved receiving everyone's Christmas cards and letters! Thanks for keeping in touch!



2 comments:

Jadrian said...

Looks like your family had a great christmas! Was it snowy?

Heather said...

Yes! It snowed during the night before Christmas - So we woke up to a White Christmas! It was great!