Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandma's house

We went to my Grandma's house in Tucson on Sunday. My Sister Melanie lives there too and met us there. It was fun to see them one last time before we move. (October 3rd is our final day in AZ!) My boys caught a baby gecko. It was so cute! Luckily my grandma had a bug holder.
My sis with Colby and Lily
My boys could jump on their trampoline for hours!
Sisters

Bob helping Brayden and Colby send the gecko back to it's family.
Our fam
My kids with their Great Grandparents



3 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

Heather,
It is amazing how big Lily is getting how cool. That is so good that Bob has been able to come back to help and see you guys. I think we are planning on coming and seeing you the weekend of Oct 10 in Reno. I am happy to help with anything you need. :)

Rochelle Barlow said...

oh, seeing you and Melanie together brings me back! Oh I wish we could all get together again: you, melanie, kandis, and me. oh how cool that'd be! i can't believe how big your little girl is getting, I remember when we were both pregnant with our girls! She is so cute!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Your family is the cutest! Wow- I can't believe tomorrow is your last day here! Call me if there is anything I can do to help your move be a little easier! We will miss you guys!