Thursday, September 25, 2008

Friends Forever

These are some of my amazing friends I went to High School with! They are like family to me! They planned a 'goodbye night out' for me on Tues. How sweet! We went to Costa Vida and just chatted forever. I'm going to miss them so much! Luckily, we have a girls weekend once a year and I've convinced them that either Las Vegas or San Fransisco are good picks! ;)
Haleigh, Bridget, Marci, Amber, and me!
And just a side note: Bridget and Marci both have 3 adorable boys and are pregnant with sweet little girls!! Congrats you two!!


1 comment:

Haleigh said...

Awww! We are going to miss you so much! We will definitely have to meet half way for girls weekends...especially with Kaci moving too. How far is Provo? Maybe we could do Women's Conference one time too!

Halo