Saturday, June 28, 2008

Swim Lessons are officially over!

So Brayden and Colby's swim lessons ended last Thursday. Man, it takes a lot to get them there daily!! They learned a lot about the different strokes. Brayden loves swimming the butterfly stroke, and Colby's fav. is freestyle.
I tried to take pics of Lily during their swim lesson. She is normally such a smiley baby, but she just made this face every time I got out the camera - as if to say, "What is that thing your putting in front of my face??"...and..."Can I eat it??"

This is Colby doing his boogie dance after he swam across the long step. He was so proud!
Here is Brayden diving in. He's getting it, however, half the time he ends up doing a belly flop! Ouch!

My two little fish at the end of their lesson! Aren't they adorable! (I'm not biased or anything!)

...And Lily is pooped! Time to go home for a nap!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Gotta love the boogey dance and the belly flops! They are so adorable. They are such happy kids - you guys have done such a good job! Good work on Lily too - she's a cutie patootie!?!?! how the heck do you spell that word?