Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Alive!

I know I have neglected my blog for quite some time. - But I am still alive and kickin'! This summer is going by rather quickly. Lily is now enjoying the freedom of rolling over. She can roll both ways and has decided she likes to sleep on her side the best! She has also figured out her own soothing method - sucking on her middle & ring finger while rubbing the back of her head! It is really cute!
Brayden has lost both his front teeth and is getting sick of us asking him to say all sorts of thing that start with "s". It's just so fun to hear him talk without his teeth! Both Colby & Brayden are having fun at swim lessons and learning a lot! They are becoming little fish!
Well, that's the update for this past month - hopefully I can start blogging a little more often!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's sooooo cute! Her hair has changed a lot. Colby looks like such a proud brother. You've gotta tell Brayden to say the "she sells seashells by the seashore" tongue twister, video tape it and post it on your blog - I want to see too!!!! Has he discover sucking spaghettia and drinking through the gap yet?

Craig and Cynthia said...

Heather,
It is so nice to see that you updated your blog. I really am not one to talk since I don't do mine very often. Lily is getting big and cuter than ever. Poor Brayden, you should record him saying my name and then send it to me.haha. Ok the mean aunt is done. Love you all