Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brayden is 8!!

My little boy isn't so little anymore! On July 24th, Brayden turned 8! Here's a recap of his special day:
After his favorite breakfast, french toast, he opened presents!
This one is from Colby - he picked it out himself!

A mystery car! --It's a hotwheels car that has a black package so it is a surprise which car you get! He ended up with a red and black one.

Brayden opening up his new camera! He was so excited! It's a little weird when your kid asks for a camera and an Ipod...We also got him a Pokemon game!


Then we headed off to swim lessons! They had a blast as usual - Natalie does such a good job teaching them! Thanks Natalie!! :)


Colby and his 2 friends in his class.


Brayden trying to do his back float for as long as he can - Poor kid just sinks!!


Colby and his backstroke.

So am I awesome or am I awesome?!? I made this cake from a pic online! Brayden was ecstatic! He kept giving me hugs and telling me I was the best mom in the world!!


We had his birthday party that evening at the park. We had water balloons, squirt guns and some water games to keep the kids cool.

Then we all settled in for pizza, kool-aid and chips. I forgot the watermelon at home! The kids didn't seem to mind the junk food dinner! ;)

Who wants cake and ice cream?!


Our neighbor brought her ADORABE boxer named Roman! Lily absolutely loves dogs and played with him the whole time!

Lily and Daddy


Little Diva


Present time!


All Brayden's friends got him really cool gifts!! Thank you!!



I'd say the day was a success! Happy Birthday, buddy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!! His cake was really cute. It was fun to catch up on the phone today Heather. Can't wait for you to visit soon!:)

Jadrian said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brayden! I can't believe your 8! Glad to hear you had a wonderful day!

Keyonna said...

Awesome job on the cake!!!!

Bridget said...

I can't believe he is 8. Looks like he had a good day and you did a great job on his cake.