Friday, August 21, 2009

18 Months

Lily is 18 months old already! It seems like yesterday that I gave birth to her!! She has brought so much joy to our family. One of her favorite pastimes these days is putting on mommy's shoes! It is so cute how much she LOVES shoes! I go down a shoe Isle at a store and she takes off her shoes frantically, saying, "shoe, shoe!" because she wants to try on all the shoes!! This was last Sunday after church - she looked so cute walking around in my shoes!


Putting shoes on mommy (another fav)


"Where did the other shoe go?"


3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow! You have been busy... I can't believe Brayden is 8 an baptized already that is awesome. It's crazy how old our kids are getting. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. I hope you are still plannin on Friday night.

Tiffany Walker said...

Hey there, I saw you in church today, but then I had to rush and substitute in nursery. I wish I could have come to say Hello and Welcome Back! Lily is so cute and all grown up. We miss you guys!

a purple princess said...

She is adorable !!! I hope you are doing well!!