Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lake Day!

Some friends of ours have a boat and invited us to the lake Memorial Day weekend. We all had a blast! Thanks so much for the fun day Adam & Keyonna!! Colby chillin' on the boat.
Ammon & Brayden being the flag boys.

Colby & Lily - they are going to be in the same kindergarten class!

Brayden driving the boat.

We got out of the boat for a while to see this really cool geyser.

Brayden & Ammon riding in the tube.

Me and Lily

I thought I was posing for a sweet pic of me and my kids...Colby had a different idea!

Colby & Lily in the tube. (This is getting confusing with 2 Lily's!) Lily is riding in it backwards. They both have a thumbs down sign - which means 'go slower'. Colby actually wants to go slower because he gets scared easily and Lily is trying to be nice even though she likes to go faster! :)

Keyonna and I riding in the tube with our little ones. Anna and Lily BOTH fell asleep in the tube while we were going!!

Bob & Brayden going fast! Brayden is my little dare devil!

Lily in the boat.

Bob tried to get a picture of all of us - sorry Colby for cutting you in half! :)

4 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

How fun. I love boating.

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun. So cute that Lily even has her bracelet on at the lake:)

Jadrian said...

That looks like so-> much fun! i love going boating!

Bridget said...

How fun! I am totally jealous I love boating. I am glad you are doing well and what a cute family you went with.