Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday Surprises!

Bob's birthday was June 10th. My kids were so excited to celebrate! We hung up balloons and Crete paper all around the house - even zig-zagged the Crete paper in the doorway for Bob to run through when he got home! My kids helped make his favorite dinner!--"Mama D'Atri's Pot Roast" They insisted on buying him a present so I gave them each a dollar after doing some extra chores around the house. Brayden decided to pick out a power bar for him and was really excited about it. Colby decided to buy himself candy and color a picture for his Dad instead. :) It was really hard for Brayden to buy the Power Bar when he saw Colby getting candy, but he really wanted to get something special for his Dad. It was REALLY sweet! and I helped Lily get Bob his favorite jerky! For dessert we made him his favorite - Strawberry shortcake. All in all it was a simple, yet sweet little family party! We had a good time! We love you, Bob!! Bob opening his present from Lily

It's jerky!

"No. I don't want any..."


" Mmmm, give me more!"

R2 picture that Colby colored for Bob

Love you, Dad


Brayden made a special box out of construction paper and tape to put his present in.


Wow, what is it?


A Power Bar - Brayden was so proud to buy it himself!

1 comment:

Craig and Cynthia said...

so I have read this post a few times and first of all its very cute. But then I got to thinking, how did you find a power bar for a buck?
Craig