Monday, August 20, 2007

My 1st Grader!




Time Flies! One minute I can't wait for him to grow up and experience all the fun new stages, and the next minute I want to pull back on the reigns and say "whoa, boy!"!! I can't believe Brayden Started 1st grade a week ago! At first I was a little worried that being at school all day would be an adjustment, however he's handled it like a pro! He loves his teacher and talks about new friends he's made. His favorite part of the day is lunchtime! Eating at school is a BIG novelty!
Brayden's teacher gave them an assignment at their 'meet the teacher' to make a poster describing their favorite things. It wasn't due for a couple of weeks, but of course Brayden had to get right on it and bring it the first day of school! He was so proud!
As hard as it is seeing my baby grow up, it's definitely exciting, too!


No comments: