Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lily's Birthday

Lily turned 2 yesterday!!
Bob and the boys were at their skiing lessons, so it was just Lily and I most of the day!
Here's a recap of her special day...
We started it right with a Bubble Bath!
Crazy Hair


Then I took her outside to take some pics. Here is her scrunchy-nose face.


Sweet girl

Lily was so excited about the Dora cake I made her...and I must say, I was really proud of it!! :)


Lily showing how she folds her arms.


Peek a boo with the chair.


She decided she was hungry and took the liberty to climb on the counter and peel her own orange (just the little clementine ones).

It was so cute watching her concentrate so hard!

The Peelings

Yummy!!

Oh, Daddy is home and he's gonna get me!

Time to light the candles!


She knew to blow out the candles and everything!


Opening her present from Nana and Grandpa


Cool, a Tinkerbell phone and makeup!


Looking at the books and puzzles I got for her.


I got her a Dora doll with the money her grandparents sent her.


My 3 cuties


Brushing Dora's hair.


And for the best part...


Eating cake and Ice Cream!!!
Happy Birthday Princess!! We love you!

5 comments:

Jadrian said...

OK, seriously she is so cute! And getting so BIG! Miss you guys! Happy Birthday Lily!

Tiffany said...

Your cakes are so impressive...your puppy birthday sounds so cute...and how sweet to conform to the girls! :) Your snow makes me jealous...and you guys are all as cute as ever! We miss you so much! Glad all is well in your neck of the woods! So happy you are doing a little updating! :)

Craig and Cynthia said...

The cakes are Amazing!! Happy Birthday Lily. She is adorable and seems so much older than when we saw her on Christmas. I am so excited to see you soon :)

Kandis said...

Happy Birthday Lily! I love the sute cakes that you made. We miss you!:)

Keyonna said...

Lily sais, "She is so cool!" She is talking about you because of Lily's awesome cake. Ammon says, "She is so good at making cakes!" Way to go Heather!