Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lily's 1st B-day Party

Lily turned one on February 20th! Can you believe it?! She has been such a joy to our family. She is a crazy speedy crawler! - As of her birthday, she hadn't taken a step, but this morning she took four in a row! She's gettin' there! The past few weeks her vocabulary has skyrocketed! She says mama, dada, bob (for her bottle), poopa (for puka, our dog) and Ta-Da (when she does something she's proud of!) Here are some pics of her special day! Birthday Cake
Lily in her "I'm one!" hat - she actually liked wearing it.
Lily loves pushing her baby stroller around the house.
She could play with these balloons forever!
Present time
Is this what I'm supposed to do, Dad??
My very 1st lipstick!
Me & my brothers
Mommy & Me
I don't like my hat anymore!
Not too sure about this cake thing.
Lily decided she liked the cake and Colby decided he liked the hat.
Daddy & kiddos
Happy Birthday Lil'!!!

6 comments:

The John Family said...

So cute! I cant beleive she is one! Crazy!

Jim said...

Wow! Time sure flies! I hope all is well with you guys. We miss you here, but from the sounds of it you are really enjoying your new home. Tell everyone hello from us.

Jadrian said...

so CUTE! i cant believe she is already taking her first steps!!

Craig and Cynthia said...

I was wondering when there would be pictures of lily's b-day. What a cute little girl. By the way I think I am allergic to all of those things..hahaha

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big Lilly is! We miss your family so much. I love your birthday cakes, they are adorable. Do you miss me calling you all the time about YW? I sure do!

Unknown said...

oh yay!! one!! lily is so cute! evelyn has that purse too. its so nice that she has her own so she leaves mine alone.