Friday, August 1, 2008

Brayden is 7!!

Brayden's Birthday was last week! I can't believe I have a 7 year old! We had a party at Peter Piper Pizza and all the kids had a blast!!

I made an Indiana Jones cake for his party. I'm usually all about cupcakes - fast, easy - don't have to cut the cake, but this year Brayden specifically asked for an Indiana Jones cake. While we were driving one day I was explaining what the cake would look like and he said,"This is going to be the best cake ever!" He then paused and said, "but I know what's even better." To which I replied, "What?" and he said, "You, mom!!" At this point I made a decision to make all my kids birthday cakes every year!! It was so sweet!

My two sweet boys hammin' it up!

Eating pizza. Lexie, the cute little one in front insisted on having the supreme pizza and taking off all the veggies! I kept asking her if she would rather have cheese, but she declined. I can only assume Tiffany(her mom) buys supreme for herself and takes off the toppings for her!


Present time! Brayden has been so occupied with his new toys since last week! It's been so nice! Thank you to all!!

Daddy & Lily chillin' at Peter Piper.


Lily and I before the party.


She's got some eyes, doesn't she!!


Lily is close to sitting on her own! She can for about 10 seconds tops! She is always leaning to the right and eventually topples over! It is so fun watching her grow!

6 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ok, Brayden couldn't stop talking about his party at church on Sunday! He said his cake was "the coolest ever!" and that all the kids loved him & his party. He is too cute! We love having him in our class.

Tiffany said...

that's hilarious-- I didn't hear about the pizza part. I actually don't eat supreme either- but if I did I would take off all the toppings except for the peppers- She's normally a pepperoni girl-- I don't know where that came from. Cute pictures! And Lily does have the most beautiful eyes!! She's just cute all around. Thanks for inviting my girls to the party-- it made their day!And I loved the cake- very impressive!! I wish you were staying here so you could make my girls cakes!!

Jadrian said...

love the pics! im so glad i get the opportunity to babysit your lovley kids! i'll miss you guys!

Craig and Cynthia said...

The kids are so cute. we are so excited to see them more often and to hang out with you and bob t. I am also excited to me the little girl.
Craig

Kandis said...

Love the pics. Marley and Miles had so much fun at the party! Your cake was very cute! Hope you guys are enjoying Park City, UT!

Andrea said...

This is the hard part...wish we could've been there. Love you! Thanks for posting - and the cake seriously rocked. I miss your cake making too.