Thursday, March 13, 2008

3 weeks old already!

Man, these last three weeks have been a blur! Our little Lily is finally sleeping a little better at night. I can usually get 6-8 hours of sleep in at about 2-3 hour increments. She is the light of our family! My boys simply adore her ...as do Bob and I! Here are some pics from the last few weeks...... Hopefully soon I can catch her awake more! ;) A couple days after we got home, Bob decided that Lily needed her first Cajun cooking lesson! Here he is making a Cajun Gumbo Stew and walking her through the whole shabang!

Looking cute during a cat nap.

Looking oh so sweet in her bouncy seat

I was so excited to give Lily her first real bath after her umbilical cord fell off. I got the camera ready and her cute pink towel and wash cloths.......and she hated EVERY minute of it!

All buckled up and ready to go!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

She's so precious Heather! Can't wait to hold her soon.

Brianna Avery said...

That's so cute. Isn't it fun to dress up a girl? They look like little dolls. I just made my blog private and I don't have your email address to add you to my list. So email me at averyfam4@msn.com if you want me to add you!

Craig and Cynthia said...

Heather,
She is absolutely adorable. I am so excited to come visit. It will be a lot of fun..thats for sure..by the way..I am really good she has had her first cooking lesson.

Haleigh said...

She is so adorable. I never got to hold her at BUNCO. I still need to come over and get my turn.

Haleigh

Jenny said...

I loved all of Lily's first photos. The cajun cooking lesson was especially sweet! She is adorable!!

Amber said...

Too cute Heather. I'm glad you're enjoying her as much as I did with Sofie and still do. Girls are just too much fun. Love all the headbands! She does look a lot like Brayden in some of those pictures.

Rochelle Barlow said...

She is so beautiful!! Your boys look so cute with her too. Congratulations, I wish we could see her and your whole family!

Amy said...

She is so stinkin' cute, I just stared at her all during young womens today. I couldn't help it! I'm so happy that you have a girl - such a cute little mommy/daughter duo already.