Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's Official!!!!


Bob and I are having another baby!!! Yahoo! I'm really excited! My due date will be around March 8th. So that makes me about 7 weeks.


So - I do have a good reason for slacking on my blog....I've been so tired and sick!! I thought I was doing okay - feeling really sick, but only threw up once - but then this morning came and I was puking my guts out all morning!! blah! Luckily, I called my doctor and they called in some zofran for me this afternoon. That stuff works wonders!


So basically I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! However, hopefully that means the baby is healthy!

1 comment:

Rochelle Barlow said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for y'all! I'm not excited for your morning sickness though! Hopefully that stage will be over soon. YAY for being pregnant!!