Monday, June 18, 2007

Colorado






This last weekend Bob did an adventure race in Durango, Colorado with Jared Adams (a guy in our ward). It was a 12 hour race that consisted of 10 miles of trail running, 30 miles of mountain biking, and 20 miles of kyaking. I know - they are absolutely nuts! But, they did an amazing job, coming in at 3rd in the 2-man race!! We're so proud of you!!


Shanda (Jared's wife) and I tagged along with our kids. When we weren't cheering on our men, we went on the Alpine slides and our kids did the bungee trampoline thing. We had a blast!! The weather in Colorado couldn't be more perfect! It's always nice to get out of our Arizona heat!




2 comments:

Rochelle Barlow said...

What a blast! Next time, take me! - Shelly

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

Congrats Bob (and Jared)
How fun... I am glad you and Shanda had a good time too!!!
that trampoline looks so fun... and that slide.. I wanna go there!!!